Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Beginning

It starts slow, like a single drop of water plummeting from the sky, or blood seeping through a small cut. It is just words, a means of venting out the darkness that tries to stagnate deep in the ominous labyrinth of my mind.
It's nothing profound, just one person's perception, voiced and forgotten.

I will be writing about all the things going through my mind, which by the way, is not reader friendly. The audience is not the point, the healing is, working through the chaotic maze of thought to find a new life, a new hope.

When I create music, there is another force flowing through me, it gives me answers, and when I write it is the same. Sometimes there will be no answers, only the relief of bleeding out and letting go. That alone makes creating anything worth while.

No comments: